1. Lunch of Cawl in Madame Fromage and shop in the old Arcades .
2. Cardiff Castle and learn about one of my favourite eccentrics.
3. Boat trip on Roath Park Lake with plenty of bread for the ducks.
4 .Boat Trip on the Bay and walk to Victorian Penarth ,and the Pier.
5. St Fagans leave plenty of time and do not miss a building out .
6.Cardiff National Museum brilliant collection of natural history , paintings and watch out for the famous ghost .
7.Coffee at the top of the market first thing in the morning.
8. Walk or bike to Llandaff cathedral through Bute Park treat yourself at Pettigrews tea room or one of the Park cafe s
9.Visit the Millenium Centre or New Theatre for a show