These tours are only examples, we have never done the same tour twice! You may wish to explore the night skies in Brecon or catch the dawn at St David’s Cathedral.
Prices from as little as £130 per car. But please drop me a message to discuss your tailored itinerary and for your bespoke quote.
Top to Toe Wales
Wales is a highly diverse in its landscape, history and culture. A very special trip from Cardiff to Snowdonia visiting Caernarfon, the Llanberis Pass or you can book yourself onto one of Wales’ great steam trains and travel to the summit of the great Snowdonia. Before our drive home through the heart of Wales.
South Wales Valleys, Brecon Beacons & Hay-on-Wye
We can trace our way through the different Valleys and experience some of the epic landscapes that are the signature of the Beacons. On your trip we can stop at the Blaenavon Cottages where you can go down into Big Pit and visit the miners’ cottages. Visit the Senghenydd memorial, the Guardian. We can drive through the National Park to Hay-on-Wye, a beautiful Welsh border town. Or visit the Gospel Pass – not for the faint hearted! When we meet, I will explain a little of the history of the market towns of Abergavenny and Hay. We would leave Hay-on-Wye at approx 4pm so you would be back in Cardiff for 6pm.
These Welsh legends had the wealth, the imagination and the freedom to live extraordinary lives. Hear their stories, the ups and the downs and hear the tales of eccentric and decadent behaviour.
We can visit their homes at Cardiff Castle, Castle Coch and Tredegar House for a true taste of decadence.
Stunning St. David’s
St David’s is a must see location. This little city, surrounded by beautiful Welsh landscape, houses the stunning Cathedral and Bishop’s Palace. Explore the galleries, shops and restaurants, and we can also visit Porthgain on the Wales Coast Path. We must stop at the the Woollen Mills for some beautiful hand crafted souvenirs, before returning home through Pembrokeshire.
Heritage Coast and Gower National Park
We will visit the stunning view point of Rhossili and the world-class beach at Llangennith. We can visit Arthur’s Stone and gain a 360degree vista over the Gower.
Historic Gardens of Wales
Contact Shân today and see how you can get more from your visit to Wales
Call 07712 704 767 or 029 2070 4932
- Thank you for taking such good care of my mom and aunt! They noticed and appreciated all the care and attention to detail. They loved the fabulous Welshcakes as well, such a kind and thoughtful gesture. Thank you – I love this niche that you have created for yourself, I would say you fit perfectly into this role!
- Hay-on-Wye was one of the highlights of our UK holiday. Cardiff was also one of the nicest cities we stayed in. In retrospect, we wish we had spent more time there.
- Shan, we are still absorbing the full meaning of our visit up to Llantillo Crossenny and Abergavenny. You alone added the frosting to our trip and there is always a thank you to you in our thoughts.
- It was indeed a pleasure spending the day with you. Thank you so much for all of your thought and preparation. I can’t really put into words the feeling of standing upon my family’s native soil and being able to spend a few hours walking around but it touched me in ways that I never expected.
- Shân is the perfect tour guide, a delightful companion and travel guide.
- A truly wonderful experience, the stress melted away and we enjoyed our day.